Check Out Restyled Air France Lounge At Washington Dulles
Air France has unveiled their newly revamped lounge at Washington Dulles International Airport. The lounge is available to Air France La Première, Business, and Flying Blue Elite Plus members and offers a elegant and modern surroundings for guests to enjoy.
· A lounge that can accommodate up to 155 La Première, Business and Flying Blue Elite Plus customers;
· 6619 sq. feet on two levels;
· Dedicated areas for a custom-designed experience;
· Night Service for Business customers.
The New Night Service – Dine in the Lounge and Sleep on Board
At the heart of the lounge, a new dining area will be home to the airline’s Night Service, which is offered to Business customers on the daily 21:10 AF027 flight from Washington to Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
The Night Service anticipates customers’ needs to enjoy a good night’s sleep on night flights. They can enjoy the same gourmet French meal in the airport lounge as the one served on board. A full meal comprising a starter, hot dish, cheese, dessert and a wine as well as a Champagne list is served at their table.
During the flight, customers can enjoy a good night’s sleep in the comfort of the Business class cabin. A quiet, private cabin guarantees a peaceful night’s sleep in a seat that transforms into a lie-flat bed. When they awake, as the French coast looms on the horizon, breakfast is served before landing at Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
The Iconic Bar Area in the Lounge
Dressed in a lacquered metal structure and completely open to the lounge, the bar offers a selection of wines, Champagnes and spirits, served by a bartender. For the first time in an Air France lounge, customers can also enjoy cold draught beers.
A New Dining Experience
As part of its ongoing effort to offer its customers the best possible service, the company has also revamped its dining area to highlight French gourmet cuisine.
Designed in the spirit of a Parisian brasserie, new furnishings and circular benches have been custom designed to provide conviviality and comfort. Customers can enjoy a self-service buffet with cold, sweet and savoury selections.
Starting in September, Air France Business customers will be able to enjoy three new Signature dishes created by Daniel Rose, an American Michelin-star chef with a love for French cuisine.
A Cozy Environment
The second level offers customers a genuinely cozy environment. In a relaxing light-filled atmosphere, where light screens perfectly mimic sunlight and the colour of the sky, customers can relax comfortably in chaises lounges or other seating of their choice. A snacking area completes this moment of well-being.
A Custom-Designed Experience
The new Air France lounge also includes dedicated areas for a tailor-made experience -
- A VIP area with a cozy and private atmosphere, dedicated to customers travelling in the La Première cabin;
- An area reserved for Ultimate customers.
Not Forgetting the Essentials
- A lobby equipped with new eligibility kiosks, for smoother access;
- A co-working space;
- Free Wi-Fi access and electrical/USB outlets close to each seat;
- A lounge area reflecting the architectural design of the latest Air France lounges – wide bench seating, brightly-colored individual seats that give the lounge its own distinctive identity;
- A press kiosk offering French and international newspapers and magazines, in addition to the digital offer available on the “Air France Play” app;
- Freshen up and relax thanks to an invigorating shower.
From Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Air France operates two daily flights to Washington by Airbus A380 and Boeing 777-200 —
Flight times operated (in local time) -
AF054: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 13:15, arrives in Washington at 15:40;
AF055: leaves Washington at 18:05, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 7:35 the next day.
Daily flight on departure from Paris by Airbus A380.
AF026: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 16:30, arrives in Washington à 19:05;
AF027: leaves Washington at 21:10, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 10:45 the next day.
Daily flight on departure from Paris by Boeing 777-200.
From Amsterdam-Schiphol, KLM operates a daily flight to Washington —
Flight times operated (in local time) -
KL651: leaves Amsterdam-Schiphol at 13:20, arrives in Washington at 15:40;
KL652: leaves Washington at 17:45, arrives at Amsterdam-Schiphol at 7:20 the next day.
Daily flight on departure from Amsterdam.